Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GAUTAM ANAND... SHAHRUKH KHAN's BIGGEST FAN


You are most-welcome in the world of SHAHRUKH GAUTAM ANAND KHAN blogspot.This Blog is dedicated to the King Khan and his die hard fans.I am the biggest fan of shahrukh khan. he is a very good person, he is a very talented person and he is a very honest and hard working person. I think SRK is the BEST!!!! His style is always different like other actors, there is no doubt about SRK is the King of Bollywood. the audience always feel that shahrukh is the only THE BEST actor of our country.. when I saw him in Deewanna, I knew he was going to be a big star. The way he acted and the dialogue and other features were amazing. All my families are a big fan.. I Like Most About Shahrukh Khan:- His Deep Brown eyes,Beautiful hair,Sweet smile,Cute dimple,Sexy style,Great personality & His Amazing acting.I like everything whatever you do I like all your films and songs I don't like only you but also your family.you are very different from all in acting and also in behaviour. I like your smile very much. you are really nice person. when i was depressed I just look at his pictures and my heart feels so good. Shah rukh khan is the most adorable person in this world for me. Thanks very much for your excellent performances that attributes to india cinema.You are truly global indian and you have made the world to interested more in Bollywood.Your charming and intelligent looks represents india in world cinema. You are an ideal person for all indian.. You are very wonderful in family life,movies as well as in sports.Please shoot brilliant movies like “Chakde India”.My greatest wish for you is to win an Oscar one day.I think none in indian cinema can compare you with your greatest achievements and your hard-workings. I Wish him health, wealth, peace, great success & prosperity through out his forth coming years. Long Live the KING KHAN.Congratulations and best wishes for the most intelligent actor of Bollywood.

2 comments:

  1. really GAUTAM ANAND KHAN is the biggest fan of SHAHRUKH KHAN's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. momita banerjee,kolkataNovember 24, 2009 at 10:56 AM

    ye ladka shahrukh ka deewana hai...

    ReplyDelete