Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SHAHRUKH KHAN's. ..BETWEEN FAMILY,FRIENDS,FANS


Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan turned 44 on Monday 2nd november 2009, but said he still feels just 25, spent some "quiet time with family and friends" on his birthday, putting behind a year of ups and downs and looking forward to a strong comeback. According to sources close to the Bollywood Badshah, he will be spending a quite birthday this year with his wife Gauri, kids Aryan and Suhana and of course his best pal, Karan Johar.His family and friends have formed a strong and lasting bond with him as well. He often speaks with endearment about his beautiful wife Gauri, their two adorable children Aryan and Suhana, and his sister Shehnaaz. The names of friends like Yash and Karan Johar, Farah Khan,Yash and Aditya Chopra, and Vivek Vaswani are closely linked alongside his. he affectionately comments, "I look upon life as a book, and the people I love are like rose petals kept between the pages. Each time I turn a page of my life, I find a rose petal, reminding me of my beautiful memories."his another comments-"Yes, I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what's the point in life?"

1 comment:

  1. srk ko pata hai ki family,friends aur fans unke liye kya ahmiyat rakhti hai....

    ReplyDelete